Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happy Birthday, Bonny! (from L'Anse, Michigan)


Hi Mama Sue,


I hopes yous 'members me....your bestest wee *peanut* Bonny. Guess what mama Sue, today is me birfday and I is turnin' into sumpin' called 5 years old. Mama Sharon says it seems like only yesterday when dey came and gots me and brought me home.


Anyway, I got a funny song sung to me by my folks...YIKES!! Did I gots a new toy, and later we will have cake....but firstest I gets to go wif me daddy Syd to take a bag to de garbage guy....and dat guy will give me cookies!!

I wish't all yous doggies could have a wonderful forever home like me!
I luv yous mamma Sue...gotta go see me dad cuz he is callin' me.....Bye, Bye

Note from Sue~

Happy Birthday, Bonny!  Below is the link to Sharon and Pastor Syd's beautiful blog about their two
High Calling Cockers, Bonny and wee Betsy.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!


Bonny & Betsy's Clan Chatter