Wednesday, August 1, 2012

"Miss Libby" from Lewiston, New York~




Evie

Hunter James

those birds are scary



Uncle Larry and Dad

Uncle Larry Aunt Christine and Alexis



Hello Momma Sue,
It is me Libby, I am sending you some pictures of me in Virginia as you can see they have some really big robins there too! At first I didn’t pay too much attention to them and thought they would go away. That didn’t work so I checked them out until they checked me out.... I wasn’t ready for that. I have included a couple of pictures of my family, Hunter and Evie they get so excited to see me and I love to visit them.. As soon as we pull in the driveway Evie is at my door and says there’ s my Libby dog. After our trip to Virginia Uncle Larry came to visit and he is still into cars, restoring and showing them. This is his Isetta. Everyone but me got a ride in it. And the last picture is Uncle Larry, Aunt Christine and their granddaughter Alexis. They were here the weekend of your wedding and send a big hello. Summer has been fun and life is good.

Love and Kisses to you,

Libby