Tuesday, July 3, 2012

"Mr. Wyatt" and "Mr. Watson" from North Tonawanda, New York~



Hello Sue,


Well I can't believe it. Mr. Wyatt is now one year old. June 27th 2011 was his birth date. All I can say is Jingles and Tic Tac produced a wonderful little guy for us to love. I want to wish all his brothers and sisters a Happy Birthday. You had so many pups at that time I don't remember who his sisters and brothers were.

Wyatt and Watson are so great together. Everyone thought we were crazy to get a pup again let alone 2 within 4 months of each other. All I can say is that it was the best choice we could have made. You produce such wonderful cocker spaniels who we get compliments on all the time on how wonderful they are, calm, loving etc.

I never thought I could open my heart up again after losing our Brandymae but these two guys are so cute. Wyatt is smaller in size than Watson but he is feisty. They love to play and entertain each other. I just can sit and watch them play and laugh away at them. If any of your former clients are thinking about having 2 at a time I want to tell them it is a good decision, they will bond and grow together. I have enclosed some pictures of the 2 of them, I am working on grooming them myself so it is not a perfect cut yet but I am sure I will get it down.

I hope all is well with you and your family, I will finally get to meet my little granddaughter for the first time in July when they come home from Okinawa Japan for a 2 week visit. She will be almost 6 months old. My daughter also can't wait to meet Watson and Wyatt as she has not been home for almost 2 years.

Sorry I have not written lately but been busy trying to work and get things done. Thank-you again for producing such wonderful puppies for all of us to love.

Enclosed are a couple of pics of Wyatt from Feb and one with Wyatt and Watson playing last month. Hard to get them to sit so I can take good pics.

God Bless you for what you do.

Dot, Dennis, Wyatt and Watson