Tuesday, July 3, 2012

"Bailey Glory" soon to be going to Buffalo, New York~


Well, Sue, I missed the only opportunity I'm likely to get! I love Lou, Sharon and Natasha's blog. Her photography is beautiful and Natasha's litter was the first of yours that I saw, so we fell in love with her and her siblings. When Alex and I left for my family's cottage in Lake Sunapee, NH last Saturday I knew they were making their way up to Maine, but had no idea where they were stopping along the way.


Since it was our first vacation together in 7 years (and what has now been renamed "the doggymoon" as it will likely be another 7 before the next one comes along), the only thing I prayed for was a nice day on Sunday because we were going to head up into the White Mountains with Mom and Dad to go through The Flume in Franconia Notch and you know what? It's the only one we got! Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday were cold with off/on rain showers. Perfect for fishing, but not much else. Still, it was just nice to get away together without work or other distractions.

When we got home Wednesday afternoon, we unpacked and I had time to catch up on all I'd missed without internet access for 5 days. It turns out Lou, Sharon and Natasha were in Franconia, NH on Sunday, too. It would have been so nice to have meet them and talk shooting techniques for a bit!

We didn't see any palm trees in Northern NH, of course, which I also love, but there's something very peaceful about a covered bridge in a forest with a babbling brook running underneath it...I hope things have settled down a bit and you've been able to enjoy all the puppies and Mercedes. I can't wait to see puppies out of her in the future. Are you going to get a male with similar coloring to breed her with, too? Kiss Bailey for us! Can't believe there's only 3 weeks to go!
Stay cool!

Sarah