Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mr. Watson and Mr. Wyatt from North Tonawanda, New York~






Hello Sue,


I just wanted to send you a picture of the boys after going to groomer's. Mr. Watson was a cool cucumber they said. I had a lot of compliments on what a beautiful dog he is. They also said Wyatt was beautiful. Mr. Wyatt was listed as a "mexican jumping bean" lol.  As this was his first time, they only did a puppy cut to introduce him to grooming. They both enjoy their bath so it makes it nice for the groomers. I see a lot of dogs shaking and scared when there and my two love to go. Mr. Watson couldn't get in there fast enough for him. I also enclosed a picture of them playing with their favorite toy, Mr. Teddy Bear.
Well I hope you all enjoy the wonderful holidays coming up. I really enjoy watching your blog to see how the puppies are growing up. Mr. Wyatt loves to sit in my lap and we watch the fall slide show together. I know I say it all the time and here I go again. Thank you so much for the blessing of these two wonderful boys. They have brought so much joy into my heart and life.
God Bless

Dot, Dennis, Mr. Watson, and Mr. Wyatt