Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sparky from Astoria, Illinois~





Hello Mama Sue,
I hope you are all doing very well at High Calling Cockers. I wanted to send you some new photos; as you can see I am enjoying an Indian Summer day! The weather has been perfect, and my mommy says she wishes it would last forever.

You know I went to the doctor last week for a yearly check-up, and you know what my doctor said? She said,"someone sure picked out the perfect name for me. She said I was a little spark of energy and it was just like I had sparks flying out! The assistant said she thought, I had "ants in my pants". I am not sure of that because I do not wear pants. Mommy thought it was funny! I love going there, I think they love me also! I got a shot, but did not even notice, I am a good boy for my doctor.

I see you are really busy with all the new puppies. You are the GREATEST Mama SUE!

Love, and Hugs

Sparky