Friday, October 28, 2011

"Lacey" (Piper) from Wallington, New Jersey~




Dear Mrs. Martin,
Last Saturday, my family surprised me with one of your beautiful cocker spaniel puppies. She was from Rosies's litter and you were calling her "Piper." If there really is such a thing as love at first sight, then it was what I felt when I saw her precious face for the first time. I'm so amazed that my family was able to do this without my knowledge and to keep it as a secret for so long. My daughter has named her Lacey, because it seems to be what she likes to go after. That little bundle of energy has brought such happiness and joy that has been missing for a long time, since the passing of our previous cocker Sandy. Thank-you for allowing us to be the family that will love her forever. She is truly a blessing to all of us. Fondly, Andrea