Thursday, October 27, 2011

"Cosby" from Westville, Florida~

Chillin' on the Porch

Hey Mama Sue, You like my new makeover?

Flowers Smell Good~  Happy Harvest, Mama Sue!
Peek a Boo, Mama Sue!


Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet...Give me something good to eat!

All these pictures make me tired.  Goodnight, Y'all~
Sue,


I wish I had a camera today at Cosby's groomer today, u have to see him,

totally different and cute though, Mrs. Anna was seeing about his

pattern that his hair will start to grow in now, and she did the look

like Lani Angelette, and u can see more of his silver back and his

legs, and those eyebrows im gonna miss and that baby face, but i know

it will grow back soon, Mrs. Anna knows what kinda style I want and

am looking for, but today we had to get Cosby used to the shavers a

little, ha She said he is a beautiful and good dog, that he likes the

water, he also wanted the water to go in his mouth, ha ha ha!

Love,

Sherry