Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mandie and Gracie from Missouri City, Texas~






Sue,

My baby girl, Mandie, turned a year old yesterday. She shared her sweet potato ice cream with Gracie, because she was so busy eating her own. She makes us laugh all the time.

Wanted to send you a couple of pictures of my babies, they are so sweet and beautiful. I thank God for your calling, it is truly a blessing to our family. Looks like they are going to stay around 18 and 19 pounds. Gracie would weigh less if she didn't have such a heavy coat, and Mandie, who I thought was going to be big, would be if she wasn't so energetic. She can run faster and jump higher than any dog I've had-you tell her to go run and she goes up and down the fence at full speed and I'm talking about an acre lot-   Gracie just looks at her as if to say "whatever". I've missed it if any of her brothers and sisters have been on the blog, her coloring is beautiful in real life-wondered how they turned out. Can't remember all their names, but I know there was an Shaylagh, Ryley, and Bailey was the last to go but his name changed, and maybe Gideon-who knows that may be Gracie's brother.

First picture is the birthday girl, 2nd is 2 weeks after we got her with Gracie and finally a picture of me with my girls. Boy, I hope you get this.
XOXOMandie, Gracie and Susie