Thursday, September 1, 2011

Archie and Toby from Fleetwood, Pennsylvania~







Hi Sue,


Just looked at your blog and let me be the first to tell you that my boys, Archie and Toby would be just aflutter if they were to meet those 2 gorgeous girls, Mandie and Gracie. The boys would love an afternoon with those 2 cuties!!!! Hhehehehehe
I hope all is well with you and your family. We are all doing well here. I do need to send you some photos but I've been busy. Toby just had his one year check up with the vet and weighs 19 pounds. He is a little peanut, but as they say, size doesn't matter! Archie weighs in at about 26 pounds! They are great together and most times will be found laying and sleeping together. Such good boys!! Toby will start another round of dog classes hoping that he can become a Therapy Dog just like big bro Archie!

Love ya,

Kathy