Tuesday, September 13, 2011

"Gracie" and "Mandie" from Missouri City, Texas~

Mandie
Gracie




Hi Sue,

         Just had to tell you how much I loved "Always remember never ever forget" and "Our Tribute to America & 9/11".   After spending a week with my emotions all over the place from sadness to proudness. Sunday we had a man playing Amazing Grace on the bagpipe, then I come home and hear it in "Always Remember...", yes, the tears came, but out of joy for how great our Lord is. Our sermon was how we need God as our foundation to get through horrible times, and I had noticed in all the 911 survivors, the ones with that foundation have not spent all these years in the past, but have succeeded in glorifying our Lord in how they handle it. I had tried to open Diamond Rio's song on your other page, but never could. I love that song and would love to have it. Gracie and Mandie say "hi" and Mandie's a little jealous her sister is still on the main web page. Can you believe I recognized my Gracie. I bet all your puppy family know their babies even though they all look so much alike.
Special Lady with special calling, oh, how you glorify our Lord!

Susie, Gracie and Mandie