Friday, September 16, 2011

Betsy Mavourneen from L'Anse, Michigan~

Dear Momma Sue,
I hopes yous remembers me......I am Betsy Mavourneen....and I live wit that big girl Bonny Wee Lass, but I doesn't think her is too "wee" cause her is much bigger than me!! Mommy Sharon & Daddy Syd tole me I gotta write to you this letter cause I am gonna be a thing called 2 years old.....but I doesn't know what that means....does you? It must be sompin kinda special cause mommy Sharon tooked my piture just now to send to yous so yous can see how purty I am! I won't be this thing called 2 until a day called "Betsy's birfday" September 29.....but we are a goin' in that big box thing on wheels daddy Syd calls a RV, and they tole me I wonna be here to write to you.



Any way, here is my special 2 years old piture and I am sendin' ya 2 cause that's how many I am gonna be! Ain't I purty? My special doctor man Dr. Tim says I am gonna stay a petite wee girl.....but my mommy Sharon likes that cause she always wanted a bitty girl like me. My daddy Syd tells all the human-beans that come to our house that I have more per-son-ality than any doggy ever they had! I guess that must be sompin' good, uh? Mommy Sharon tells me that I am so special cause I am a "High-Calling Cocker"......but I just lick her toes and runned away...I think I am just happy!
Okay, I am done wit this here letter......I sure like you let me come here to live Momma Sue, and I guess I am gonna stay! Thank you and I love you.....but I love my new birfday squeaker duck better than anything!

Bye~Bye from Betsy