Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ziva from Howard City, Michigan~



Hi Sue,


It has been a while since we have chatted.

I see from your blog Mike has been having a tough time with things for some time now. I pray things are getting somewhat better for you both.

The babies are all beautiful, wish I lived closer so I could see them in person, but you would probably never get rid of me!!!

We are doing well, except of course this week the weather is horrible...but I know everyone is dealing with the same issue.
Ziva is very small framed so I can't say she takes after her daddy, by pictures he looks like a fairly big guy....must be she is more like Sophie.

I have a couple new pictures of our "little fatty" her weight increased along with her beauty!!!!!

I had Mandy take a new picture of Ziva in the red chair for Mike, I know that is a favorite of his...I hope he loves it as much has I do. She looks so happy in that picture I hope it makes him smile.....

Hugs to you both

Pat & Ziva