Monday, August 22, 2011

Drummer Boy from Grand Junction, Colorado~





Hello, Sue!


I am SO sorry that I missed your anniversary! I hope that you and Mike had a

wonderful day!


I know that you have been busy delivering puppies to their new homes and with

all of your "Ladies in Waiting". The puppies are all so cute! I'm sure that

all of their families will be in love with their new little bundles!


Drummer is enjoying his summer. Most days we are able to take a walk. Some

have been too warm - even early in the morning. With his long coat it doesn't

take much for him to get hot. The rest of the day he spends lounging in the

air conditioning. Ah...what a life!


Drummer has a new groomer - Chad. He is studying to be a Master Groomer and he

would like to use Drummer as his "model" when he goes through the MGA judging

in Denver. He's very good with Drummer, but we all need to get better

acquainted before I can say "yes" to something like that. In the meantime, he

gets to "practice" on Drummer. He's been grooming for about 10 years or so and

works with his mom (who is also a Master Groomer) in her grooming business. My

former groomer (who was overwhelmed with Drummer's coat) recommended them. I'm

pleased with them so far, and they are absolutely thrilled to have the chance

to work with a cocker in "full" coat, so we'll see how it goes.

I've attached a couple of pictures of Drummer. In one, he's enjoying a

nice afternoon nap (this was taken before he went to see Chad, so he's quite

fuzzy). The other two I took this morning. Chad has him shaved a lot closer on

the face, head, and back down to the tail. I call it Drummer's "Big Boy" cut -

LOL! He looks so much older.

I hope that you have a great evening! I'll talk to you again soon!

Hugs!

Mary :o)