Friday, August 19, 2011

Cooper from Raleigh, North Carolina~

Hi Sue -


Cooper's flight went smoothly and picking him up at cargo went great!!!

He hasn't gone to the bathroom yet, but he finally finished his meal so we are going to take him out now and hope he goes now that he has a full belly.
Sue - I have to tell you Cooper is the best puppy in the world. The second I put him in my lap, his tail was wagging and he was giving us puppy kisses. He hops around like a little bunny and just loves to chase me and Marcus. It only took him about 30 minutes for him to come out of his shell - we were so happy! We are madly in love with him!!!! He even has a new favorite toy...he prances with this little baby cow stuffed animal! And he is wonderful on the leash!!
I cannot thank you enough - his disposition is proof that you breed the most wonderful Cocker Spaniels in the United States.


Thank you again Sue - I will keep ya updated on his progress!!!!!


Big thank you hug!

Steph