Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Watson from North Tonawanda, New York~




Hello Sue,
I hope you and your family had a wonderful 4th of July. I see you are very busy with alot of beautiful new puppies. I know whoever gets them will be so pleased to have a High Calling Cocker. We are so happy to have Mr. Watson in our lives. He is such a wonderful little guy. He is also so smart. He learned some new tricks in about 10 minutes one day  that I was teaching him. He is very protective of Me and my Husband. I took him today for a full grooming, they just love him there. He was a cool cucumber they said. They did a great job on him. I have enclosed a few pics from today. The one was Watson came home and climbed in the bathtub . I think he was saying I want another bath LOL. He loves the bath and if he could would love to have 1 everyday. Our oldest daughter came home for a visit a few weeks ago and she just loved him to pieces. Well... time to go play with the little guy.  Hope all is well in the Martin Household.

Love Dot, Dennis and Watson

P. S, The picture with Kat was before grooming.