Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Chloe from Lancaster, New York~ and Libby from Lewiston, New York~



Hello Mama Sue,


Hope you are doing well. I miss my High Calling Family but my new family is treating me pretty well. They love the way I like to cuddle between my mommy and daddy in the bed at night. I like taking naps with my brother Mike too. He will be going back to college soon so I will miss our naps together. On the Fourth of July we had a picnic and I met my half sister Libby for the first time. We barked at each other when we first met each other but we got used to each other after a little while. Libby shared some of her food with me and I shared some of mine with her.  I just want to be friends with all the dogs. I'm sending you a couple of pictures of Libby and I and another with our moms. We sure did have a fun day!

Love and big sloppy puppy kisses to you.


Chloe of Lancaster NY