Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Martin Home~ Spring 2011~


One of my birdhouses from Kim and Mike in Monson, Mass.
It has room for two pairs of birds...one on each side.  It's a "duplex"!  LOL
Notice the Christmas wreath still on the house.
I can't take it down because the hummingbirds have decided to nest in it. LOL


Another beautiful birdhouse from Woody's Woodworking.
This one even has a copper roof!  Sooo pretty!
Thank you, Kim and Mike!


I love this bird feeder.  I enjoy SO MUCH watching the birds outside my kitchen window!
It was a gift from Kim and Mike.
           I thought I'd share some pictures with you that I took a couple of days ago, while I wait for puppies to be born. I've always wanted an iris garden, and the Lord has been very gracious to me.  I had good intentions to get out there and weed it this morning....but wouldn't you know, it is once again pouring rain out there, with thunder and lightening too!  We have barely been able to get the grass cut this spring.
        A special "thank you!" to Kim and Mike Jurkowski of "Woody's" woodworking in Monson, Massachusetts, who graciously gifted me with the beautiful birdhouses and birdfeeder shown.  They are the parents of Natalie and Chloe. What wonderful friends they are! 



Mike and Kim with their High Calling Cockers, Natalie and Chloe.





I love this picture!