Wednesday, June 8, 2011

From Mary....Drummer's mommy in Grand Junction, Colorado~



Dearest Sue!



What BEAUTIFUL irises!!! They're gorgeous! Such pretty colors - all welcoming

springtime!

Alas, my irises are done for the season, but my roses are just picking up

steam. I have several pink rose bushes in front of my house that I just love!



I saw that Christmas wreath hanging there! LOL! I thought that maybe it was

too hard to take down, but a hummingbird nest is a very good reason to leave

it there! We had a hummingbird nest in our maple tree last year and we took a

video of the mother feeding the babies. And if you saw where Glenn was perched

while taking those pictures, you would have held your breath! LOL!

You put a teaser on your Puppy Information page! It says "Dolly's June Litter"

and it's her puppies from last September! LOL! Has she had her litter yet? I

pray that everything goes well for her.
We're doing well here. Drummer is enjoying waking Glenn up extra early and

then I take him for his morning walk once I'm dressed. When we get back he

settles in for breakfast and then I give him a good brushing. Once we're

through, he rummages in his toy basket to find either his ball or his mute

blue dragon (it lost it's squeaker!), or some other favorite of the day. Then

it's nap time until lunch! Ah, a dog's life!
I hope that you are doing well and that all of the puppies arrive safe and

sound!
I've attached a couple of pictures of the hummingbird babies that Glenn took

last year. I thought you might enjoy them.

God Bless!

Mary :o)