Monday, June 20, 2011






Hello Mama Sue,


I just wanted to tell you today was my third birthday. It is hard to believe I was ever that small. Mommy told me how small I was when I was little, but I have turned into a nice size boy, and that I am beautiful. Do you remember my newborn picture that I am sending you? My birthday was really nice, I got a brand new toy. You should see it....I really like new toys. Mommy says it is a tree with little squirrels in it, and I can pull the squirrels out of their holes in the tree. I will send a picture later of me playing with my toy. I really liked the pink tissue paper it was wrapped in. I still like paper and tearing it up, but Mommy watches me real close so I cannot do such things.

Well I just wanted to tell you about my birthday and also I want to wish a Happy Birthday to my brothers, and sisters. Yes, I still remember them, and of course my doggy Mommy Daisy and Daddy Cubby. I will always love them and you Mama Sue, and all My High Calling Cockers Family.

Love always,

Sparky