Saturday, June 18, 2011

Emily from Quincy, Massachusetts~


Hello Mama Sue,
Can you believe it has been a whole year since you gave me to Mommy & Daddy, on that hot summer

day in New York.
They tell me I was a real little peanut back then. . .NOT SO NOW...I am a big girl, very long, very

athletic, very lovable and still VERY MUCH MISCHIEVOUS. I am sending you a couple of then and now pictures.

June 2010 - when I first came home and June 2011 - home from the groomer's with my new short summer do.


WHAT A DIFFERENCE A YEAR MAKES.


The third picture is of my brother, Tim, and me. He is my most prized possession. I love him

more than tennis balls, and you know how much I love tennis balls.

Have to say good-by for now, I just heard my neighbors, Kaylee and Madison calling for me to come out and play in the backyard.


Love to you Mama Sue,


Your Little Emily

"Emily's" parents are Starr and Tic Tac.