Thursday, June 16, 2011

"Archie" and "Toby" from Fleetwood, Pennsylvania~



Hi Sue,


Your irises are beautiful! I love the variety of colors I know that you will be very busy very soon with all of the new litters that are due. Hopefully, you will have healthy puppies so that no one has to go without their awesome little cocker puppy!



My boys have been busy. Last week, Archie attended dog class with Toby as they went to a Reading Phillies game. Then the next night my hubby and I took only Archie along to another Reading Phillies game as they allowed dogs to sit anywhere in the stadium as long as they had a dog ticket. We had great seats right behind home plate. Toby did not go because he is just not sure about other strange dogs invading his space. He is great once he gets to know the other dog and have had no issues with him so next year when he is more mature he will attend like Archie does. This week Toby's class went out to eat at a local diner! He was great, just laid on the floor by the table and you would not have known he was there. The other day, Toby did find a nest of black ants on our sidewalk. He had to investigate of course as any good cocker spaniel would do. He ran to the back door looking like he had been eating an Oreo cookie but the "crumbs" on his mouth and in his long floppy ears were ants and not "crumbs"! He just looked at me as I picked each ant off of him, almost as if to say "sorry, mommy, I did not know what they were".



I hope that all if well with your family and pray that you are all healthy and happy.

Love

Kathy

Archie's parents are Jingles and Cubby.
Toby's parents are Sophie and Cubby.