Friday, March 11, 2011

Kirby from Lockport, New York~

My baby & Me!

Hi Sue!

Well, here are the long awaited pictures that were promised to you back in December.  I guess, better late than never!

Kirby is the most wonderful addition to our family.  I can't believe it's been over a year since you placed him in my arms. Since then, he has taken over my heart.

He is my shadow...follows me around the house and then sits patiently waiting for me to make my next move.

Both my sons and my husband adore him.  he is a "big dog" in a little dog's body. He loves toplay and most times we tire out long before he does.

I call him my little monkey boy...he runs around the house faster thant he speed of light!!!

I feel very blessed to have Kirby in my life.  He brings a smile to my face from morning til night.

I'll try to remember to keep in touch periodically to let you know how he's doing.

Kirby sends his kisses...

Take care, and God Bless you and your family.

Sincerely,

Cori, Mike, Alex and Matt





December 2009






Christmas 2010 Cori & her angel, Kirby!

Eating his snack - we closed off the tree 12/09


He was obcessed with the dryer.  He has since outgrown his interest!
Wasn't sure if he liked the snow.  Now he loves it!!!

November 2010 - He loves the snow!
Chewing his rawhide
Kirby in his puppy pen~
Alex & Kirby last Christmas~

Fall 2010
Kirby's favorite spot!

Christmas 2010 - His favorite spot on the couch.

All pooped out~
He got into the laundry~