Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bentley from Norwalk, Connecticut~




It was a joy to meet Erica and her mother yesterday in Syracuse.  We had a very good trip!  The roads were dry and it was clear sailing.  They put an adorable little orange sweater on him.  I wish I had gotten a picture of that!   He will have a very good home, and I'm very pleased!  Sue

Hi Sue!
So we made it home last night around 8:00. Bentley was such a good boy in the car. He slept on my lap for most of the time and then for the last hour or so he went in his crate. We stopped twice and he made a pee outside. Last night I played with him for a while when we got home. It's hard to find a place for him to go to the bathroom outside because everything is covered in snow, but we are trying:) I put his crate next to me when we went to bed. He cried a little bit during the night, but it wasn't too bad. This morning we got up around 7 and went for a short walk outside. Then we came in and I fed him. He can't quite eat half a cup in one sitting yet, but he is eating:)
Thank you again and I will keep you updated!
Erica