Saturday, December 25, 2010

Sparky from Astoria, Illinois~




Hello Mama Sue,


Merry Christmas from me, Sparky! Mommy has sent you many pictures because she said you get misty eyed, when you see all of the High Calling Cockers in their forever homes. I hope that means you are happy. You can pick out the pictures you want to use on the blog, but she just wanted you to see that Christmas was good to me. I got a big puppy with a big head for Christmas. His head is bigger than my head. We had a very white Christmas, some of the family did not get to come Christmas Eve because the roads were bad. We still had our dinner, and I really enjoyed all the people. This little girl came and she played the piano. You know Mama Sue, I remember when you and your family use to play for all of us puppies. It makes me so happy to hear piano music. My Mommy said she thought your church was just beautiful, and she is pretty sure the music was too. She also said the nice girl Katie, who helped take care of me, when I was little, is engaged, I guess that is pretty special!

Just wanted to send you these Christmas pictures, and I hope the rest of the Holiday season is great for all my High Calling Cockers' family.

Merry Christmas and a Healthy, Happy New Year!

Blessings to you All.

Love, Sparky and Linda