Sunday, December 26, 2010

Bella and Bethany from Tuckaseegee, North Carolina~










Good Morning Sue,


We have eight inches of snow on the ground and it's still snowing! I'm sending a few photos of the girls. My prayers are for you to get some rest, don't overdo and get well soon! I'm doing well, my right ankle gives me problems on some days but our Lord lets me continue, praise His name.

I took Bella on Christmas Eve to visit everyone at the nursing centers. It was so great and they can't get enough of her love. I'm planning on taking Bethany on Tuesday, if we're thawed out!

We had our traditional Christmas Eve big family dinner everyone made it in except for two of my nieces, my brother's two daughters. Geoff is on leave but will be heading back to Italy and he may be returning to Afghanistan. My nephew, David was able to come from Japan so we're extremely happy! My prayers continue for your David and family.
Much love,

Cherrie', Bella and Bethany