Friday, October 1, 2010

Shane from Oyster Bay, New York~


Hi Susan!




It has been maybe two months since I shared some pictures of Shane.

He is absolutely wonderful and we all Love him so much!



As you can see, Shane decided to wear his fluffy Golden Pajamas. In fact, he wears them every day.



Shane is so happy to greet me in the evenings, and Grandma and Grandpa in the morning.(they take care of Shane during the day)



He is such an athlete too! His reflexes are so quick, and he can catch the little bean-bag hackeysack balls that I throw to him from almost 10 feet away.



One of my hobbies is juggling, and Shane is right there by my side to help me practice.

I have passed a major hurdle recently, in that I can juggle 4 balls indefinitely. Two in each hand (they don't cross)



That is a step towards learning how to juggle 5. And Shane watches me intently, and is there to grab any balls that drop.



I will send more pics with Grandma and Grandpa, and myself.

It is not so easy to get a good picture, but here are a few.

Shane is a little wet in one of them. It has been raining today here on Long Island. We needed it after the long dry summer.
 
John