Saturday, October 2, 2010

Bailey - Available

Good morning to everyone who follows my blog!

       Soooo many of you have asked me when the website will be back to normal and updated. As most of you know, we have been on "dial-up" for the past two weeks or so.  Our new "cable" has been installed from the road back here to the house, and we are scheduled for hook-up on Tuesday!  It has been a long time coming, and I am so excited....I can't even begin to tell you!!!!  Many of you want to see the puppies, and with dial-up, I just can't send their pictures to each one of you who ask.  So for now, I'll post the puppy-wuppies here on the blog so you can all get your "puppy- fix".  LOL


So here is the first little guy...Bailey.  He is a little boy from St. James Tic Tac and St' James Miss Flower, born on August 30th.  I have gotten a lot of interest in this little guy, but no one has committed to him.  If he is not claimed soon, I just might have to keep him! (I'm serious about this...)  He has a light cream coat, and that same beautiful head that St' James' cockers are so famous for.  If I do keep him, I will use him to sire next year's puppies by breeding him to my silver girls, since he is not related to anything I have here except for Flower and Tic Tac.  But for now, he is available.  You should see his little tail wagging...he is just too, too cute!