Saturday, September 4, 2010

"Sunny" from Hazleton, Pennsylvania~


Hi Susan,


How are you? I just thought I'd drop you a line and let you know how good Sunny is doing. It's been 17 years since I had a puppy in the house I forgot how busy they can keep you. I don't know how you do it with so many puppies to take care of plus your family. I guess your husband and children are a big help, everybody loves puppies. Sunny is doing just great, She loves to eat. I don't think she chews her food, but she is growing every day. She also still loves water, she must drink and tinkle a gallon of it a day. LOL  It did not take me long to get her potty trained she goes on the paper but I can't get her to go outside on the grass. She is a wiz at going up and down steps. She is also doing good walking on a leash. Her favorite toy, and she has many real toys, is an empty water bottle, she chases it all around the kitchen floor. She will be starting obedience classes in 2 weeks. She is such a pleasant and attentive dog and loves to give kisses. I will be watching your web site to see the new puppies. I see Crystal and Rio will be parents soon. Can't wait to see them.

Take Care

Shirley