Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lacey from Lewiston, New York~



Sad day for Lacey today.....we closed the pool :)


I let her have her last swim this morning then brought her in for a bath.

Now that her coat is getting long and thick, the puppy brush doesn't go

through it anymore so I have this rake that I use on scoobys longer hair,

ears, legs ....anyways...........

I used that on her, she absolutely loved it.....she was comotose for

almost 2 hours. I stopped because my arms were killing me and I had to

go to the bathroom, not because she wanted me to.

I have a basket that I keep all the dog supplies in, she still laying

by it.

She is a really great dog Sue, the older she gets the more in love I

am with her. She is so loving, so easy going, and oh so beautiful !!



Hope you guys are all ready for school, I know we are...can't wait to

have a regular schedule again :)



Chris