Thursday, September 23, 2010

Gracie from Missouri City, Texas~




Gracie and I are having so much fun. She is so good. We had getaway planned Friday to our place in the country, I wasn't going to go, but she seemed so calm and fun, I decided to go and come home if it was to much for her, it's only an hour away, but she loved it. My son, Jeff, is in love with her as is his family. Johnny is so protective of her all we do is laugh at him. I see some major bonding going on, but my nose isn't out of joint. I had to laugh but I heard my 6 yr old granddaughter, Sydney, tell her Gracie, you're going to love Gigi, she'll do anything for you but you have to listen because she likes to take you places and you have to behave so everyone can have fun. Talk about hearing your words come back to you.



She's been eating great and few accidents, but yea I'm used to messy diapers-but she really is catching on. Thanks for the food, I bought some Friday, I'll have to try some chicken and rice also. I mailed those papers Friday, hope you get them today, I started to overnight them, but you wouldn't get them till Monday anyway. Thanks for doing that for me.



We went to the vet today. They loved her and seeing me again. I've used this vet since the late 70's when he grad from Texas and A & M.

Vet school. He's going to take good care of Gracie's health care and said she's definitely been taken good care of. We got a shot and other good stuff, she didn't even cry. Such a big girl!!!! She weighed 6 lbs 6 ozs. I love her so much.



Thurs she woke up once during night so I took her out, but no business, but at the ranch she slept with Sydney and me (no crying those nights), but last night at home, I didn't hear a peep from her. She sleeps in her cage next to my bed.



I meant to email you Friday after I mailed the papers, but my life was not my own Friday Ha! Hope, my other little girl is doing great and growing. She's 3 weeks old today. By the way, Johnny and I sang happy 3rd month birthday to Gracie Saturday.



Thank you for your friendship and my baby.



Hugs



Susie