Saturday, August 28, 2010

"Twinkle" from Fridley, Minnesota~




Dear Sue:


So, by now, you are convinced I got kidnapped and hijacked to a foreign country, right? LOL

You probably think I'm crazy and getting crazier, but I can't figure out how to send these pictures off my new camera, and therein lies the problem. I have to tell you, I never send pictures. My husband is trying to show me how to do it. He knows how it's done. Apparently, I have to downsize the pictures to send them or something. I'm sure you know all about sending pictures. As soon as I get it figured out, I'll get some off to you. My camera is pretty extreme. It's not a little one. I've got the interchangeable lenses and all that. I'm going to have to go to classes to learn how this thing works I'm afraid! LOL

How did your gathering go last weekend?

What did you do with the 30 pounds of potatoes?

Did you make a potato salad or what?

I'm just dying to know how it went. I was praying for you and thinking of you, too, last Sunday!! I can't believe it's already been a whole week ago!

You are expecting again. It's hard to believe another litter!! I don't know how you do it, but I suppose after raising 14 children, you can handle anything. You probably don't even consider it a challenge. You are an amazing lady!!!!

You'll be hearing from me soon and this time, I'll have pictures of our new baby, Twinkle!!!!!

She is doing great, and we love her so much it's just unbelievable!!! The little princess is sleeping at my feet right now. I gave her a little body massage. I am a very strong advocate on massaging a puppy. They grow so fast, and I think it helps them feel better as they grow. It's a very healthy thing I think. While I was massaging her, she fell asleep. She sure is beautiful and smart!!! She definitely knows her name is Twinkle!!



Smiles and hugs back to you, your friend,

Rebecca