Monday, August 16, 2010

Timmy and Archie from Fleetwood, Pennsylvania~



Continuing our weekend saga, we drove to Erie, Pennsylvania on Sunday and met up with Kathy and her lovely daughter, Katie.  Kathy had adopted Archie from us awhile back.  What a beautiful dog he is!!!  I couldn't get over his silver coat, so long it was dragging on the ground!  He looked just like Ziva, the silver girl on my homepage!  I wish I had gotten a nicer picture of him yesterday to show all of you.  Timmy couldn't be going to a better home!  Kathy is a groomer in her spare time, and she will make sure he is always "well-kept". Kathy has become one of my dearest "online" friends.  She loves the Lord and His joy shows in her face.   That home will always be filled with love!


from Kathy~

Again it was so very nice to meet you and Mike I only wish that our time together could have been longer but that's just the way it is I suppose. Anyway we got home around 8P.M. It was a long day in the car but the boys did real well ( the girls did too ). Archie was exceptionally well behaved in the car, better than most people that I know!!! He did not complain at all but laid with his nose practically into the carrier that held Timmy. Timnmy cried alittle but we actually ignored it and he soon was quiet and asleep. He is such a gorgeous puppy and so very outgoing. So friendly and not afraid of anything (so far). Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to get Timmy, and I am anxious to see what the Lord has in mind for this pup.

Love and hugs,

Kathy and Katie