Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mr. Bojangles from Ware, Massachusetts~


Hi Momma Sue, it's me Mr Bojangles, my new momma calls me the devil dog. As you can see by my pictures, I really don't look like a devil - I am an angel! I have been to the vet and received shots last week and didn't even know it. I was sooo good. My vet even took a picture of me on her cell phone - she really likes me. Next week, I get to meet my groomer - Momma says I need a haircut, that I am much too fuzzy around the eyes. I still miss my mommy - Starr and my sisters and brother. Hope they are all doing well. I do love my new home, lots of yard to run in and I especially love to terrorize the flower gardens and eat the flowers.

Momma doesn't like that too much. I love seeing my Daddy come home everyday and running out to greet him and give lots of kisses to him. I sometimes nibble his nose because I am soo excited. I have even managed to go up down all of the stairs in the house and outside. That potty thing, that isn't going very well, I don't know why I can't piddle where ever I want too, what's the big deal! Just wanted to say hi to you and everyone else.

Hugs & kisses,
Bojangles & Carol