Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mitzi from Henrietta, New York~



Dear Mama Sue,



I am 6 months now and all the necessaries of puppy life are behind me, shots, spaying etc.All my baby teeth are out so I guess I am a big girl now.

I weigh in at 15.6lbs now so you know I am not anorexic. Food is very important and as you can see I like to grab a little paper when I can.



Can even get it without tipping the basket over, I am so clever!

Just met my relatives from Texas, California, Kansas and Northern New York. Of course they think I am beautiful. I am truly part of a big happy family.

They all love me and I got presents too.

Just spent three nites with my groomer Paula, she had a naughty dog there who howled all nite. She said I never made a sound. I do not bark. Just love everybody I see.

Hope all of my family and you and Mike are doing well.My new family said they wouldn't take a million dollars for me, they love me so much.

They say I am their joy.They had an empty spot in their hearts and I have succeeded in filling it, so i could never leave them.




Remember I will always love you for my place in this world and finding me a good home.


God Bless.
Mitzi