Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Betsy from the Upper Peninsula, Michigan~

Hello Mama Sue~
It's me Betsy, me daddy Syd's Bitty Bundle. Does you `member me? I am 9 months old today, and this is my new toy bunny rabbit. Do you think he is pretty? Bonny tried to steal bunny, but I told her no! But, after that I kissed her ears good so she knows I like her too! Are you fraid of fire crackers? I am! We have ever so many booming over on the beach this week, but daddy Syd always lets me sit close, then the fraidies go way! Well, here is my picture, mama Sharon says I am sooooo cute, and I make her laugh a lot!



Okay, now I am going cause I am going to have some salmon meat for a 9 month birthday treat for my supper. What is a 9 month anyway? Do you know mama Sue? Well, I like it, and I guess I will enjoy it till next time.

I love you lots....but I am still gonna stay here with Bonny!

Betsy