Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bonny and Betsy from the Upper Peninsula, Florida~




Hi Mama Sue.......it's your peanut....member me? Bonny? Guess you should cause I was one of your cutest babies! Guess what Mama Sue, me and Betsy, member her?, well anyway, me and Betsy got to go with mama Sharon and daddy Syd to a special place called Flori-DA! This place smells different than our place here in the UP....kinda smells like orange, flowers, sand and smells hot!




We went to a big place with lots of big scary house-boxes on tires...everything smelled like hot rubber tires, grease and hot cement! That hot cement hurt our pads, but our folks kept us in the place called a dealership waiting room. The humans there loved on us, gave us cookies and bottled cold water to drink. We sat with our folks and watched TV while their house-box (daddy Syd calls this an RV) got ready for us to take and live in while we go down the road.



We got to visit some neat places in this place called Flori-Da......this is me and daddy Syd and our house on tires...

  
 
That water behind our house is called the Gulf of Mexico. I got to wade in it, but it tasted yucky and had critters in it the man called lobsters, they was ugly! Betsy waded in the water too, but she liked it. We both got dumb ole sand burrs in our hair and didn't like having them taken out neither!!



We liked watching the big fat ole Pely-kin sittin on the pier....Betsy would bark and chase him away until daddy Syd scolded her for doin it! I liked that place called Flori-Da and want to go back and chase them ugly lobsters!


And guess what Mama Sue? We rode in our funny house right through the mountains....man that was cool, big holes in the mountain and it would swallow up our rolling house....it would get all dark inside and dumb ole Betsy would get scared, but not me....er, at least not too much! Our ears would feel funny when we was up in them mountains and I would sneeze lots to make the funny feeling go away!

 

Then we came back to our real house here in the UP, and we are glad to be home! We went out in the yard and ran & ran....yippeeeeeee! Okay, now I gotta go and eat my supper. I hope you and that Mike guy are bein' good. Mama Sharon says for me to tell you that Betsy healed just fine from her surgery.....in spite of herself....she gets into more trouble Mama Sue....you just wouldn't believe it! I was never like that when I were a baby!!!


I love you Mama Sue.....please don't forget your peanut.......ME, Bonny Wee Lass