Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bethany Willow going to NC as a therapy dog~




Hi Sue,

Bella and I just returned home after visiting everyone at the Nursing Center. Bella couldn't wait to see everyone! I took the photos of Bethany Willow for all to enjoy and it brought so much joy for them to see a baby puppy! They couldn't get enough of Bella and baby sister Bethany. Some of the residents told me they'd been praying for Bethany Willow before her birth! They knew the name I'd chosen, so they started praying for the soon to be new addition! They've been waiting eagerly to see the photos but they had her in their hearts and prayers. Bethany, at a week old is already ministering to the residents, just like big sister Bella. Just to see their faces and joy is amazing. They all tell me, "It makes my day when you come and when we see Bella!" They even told me, "The photos of baby Bethany makes them so happy I can hardly stand it!"



Just wanted to let you know. Much love to all as well as many prayers.



Cherrie' and Bella