Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Drummer from Grand Junction, Colorado~

Hi, Sue!

I just wanted to share some pictures of Drummer.
As I mentioned in my other
email, he just had his "Little Boy" surgery and is recuperating. They gave him
a soft cone (instead of the stiff plastic one) to keep him from licking his
incision. We tried using it in the usual position, but it really bugged him.

So Glenn pushed it the opposite direction,
which makes it look like a collar. It serves the same purpose and Drummer is
more content with it like that. We think that he looks like one of the
Muskateers and call him "Drum-tagnan" (instead of "D'Artagnan"). He just needs
a plumed hat and a sword to complete the ensemble! LOL!

Drummer is feeling much better today. In fact, I'm having a hard time keeping
him "quiet" (as if that's even POSSIBLE with a 7 month old puppy!). I can tell
that he's far more comfortable now.

The picture of Drummer in our yard was taken a month ago. He's sure growing up
and is quite the handsome fella! We love him SOOOO much!


Thanks for such a wonderful dog!
Big Hugs (from me) and Sloppy Wet Kisses (from Drummer)!
Mary :o)