Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Betsy from the Upper Peninsula, Michigan~


Hello Mama Sue,


It's me Kathleen Mavourneen...better known to everyone as BETSY! Mama Sharon & Daddy Syd call me Betsy Wetsy....but honest Mama Sue, I am doing better at the Wetsy part! I am a whole eight months old in 3 days....whatever that means! It must be sompin' good cause humanbeans like to love on me! I am almost 13 pounds now, but my friend Dr. Tim says I might stay on the small side....but he says I have a BIG attitude to make up for it....what's an addy-toot anyway, do you know?


Anyway, I wanted you to know I love my new home and guess I will stay here. My big sister Bonny is getting to like me better now that I am growin' up some, and she lets me kiss her face...but she can still be grumpy at me sometimes. Mama Sharon says we have ta work on my barkin' at people and stuff, but sometimes I get scared at stuff cause I don't know what it is and all, and I just HAVE to bark at it....but daddy Syd says I am doing better, and my sister Bonny helps me to know everything is all right. Daddy Syd loves the way I trot, he says that's where my addy-toot comes out the most!



Tell my mommy dog Starr that I am fine, and daddy dog Tic Tac too....I miss them, but not too much cause I love my toys best of anything! Here is my newest picture for ya.....I gotta go and get an apple peel from Mama Sharon fore that ole Bonny gets 'em all! I send you sloppy Betsy Wetsy kisses....bye bye.