Friday, March 26, 2010

Nicholas and Kringle from Easthampton, Massachusetts~


Hi Mama Sue,



It's me, Nicholas ~ a ~ Pickleas ! Isn't that a funny nickname? My mommy calls me that ! lol, lol. Kringle has a nickname too! Krinckle ~ Kringle !! My mommy & daddy are funny. We went for a truck ride about 20 miles this week with Arnold, mom, & dad. Guess what, we got car sick 1/2 way up and all the way back. Yuck, we felt wishy washy. We had to stop a whole bunch of times cause we had throw-up all over. What a mess. We had to take a bath & nap when we got home. We went to look at a new house to live at with a bigger yard to play in !! We didn't really see the house, cause we didn't care after all that throwing up stuff, we don't like that.

We had to go to the vet. yesterday to get our shots. I was a very good boy. I got held in the truck and got to look out the window, I didn't get sick at all this time, it was fun!!!! Kringle didn't like it at all. He was being held too, but he threw up all over daddy and the door, in the door, yuck, what a mess he made. I felt bad for him, but, I told Kringle, it will get easier! Just like he said to me when I needed a bath and hated it. I got 3 shots at the vet. and I didn't even flinch. Kringle on the otherhand, cried all 3 times. I am getting to be not scared of things, but Kringle is funny about things sometimes. That is because he is a daddies boy and he gets away with a lot. Not me though, mommy makes sure of that. We are good about going potty outside now. Just an occasional accident. We sleep all night without going out to potty now.


We weigh 11 pounds now, both of us. Kringle is short and round, I am taller and more slender. Kringle has a hard time going up the stairs because of his belly getting in the way!! I always race him up the stairs and usually win cause of his belly ! lol,lol.

We sleep in separate crates now, but next to each other. We walk on a leash good, we know how to sit, and lay down. We know what no means!!! Arnold is still not a good friend cause we bite his lips still and he gets mad at us !! Mom tells Arnold it will get easier when we are a little older. She reminds him that he use to do that to Bailey when he was little and Bailey didn't like it either. NOW, it is his turn...lol

Well, I guess I will go for now, time for a snack !

Talk to you next week.

hugs, & kisses,

Pickleas & Krinckle !!