Saturday, February 27, 2010

Shane from Oyster Bay, New York~



Shane met his new daddy today. May they have many, many happy years together!
God bless them both
!
HI Susan:

He is absolutely beautiful! Even more than the pictures can show.
I remember my Springers at 10 or 12 weeks, and they were bigger-being bigger dogs as adults of course. I feel really overprotective of Shane now, until he gets bigger.


Shane is exploring my place now, and is very affectionate. He loves being held, and was just sitting in my lap. But he's getting more relaxed and wants to jump down and play.
He eats and drinks no problem. Any housebreaking tips are welcome. I keep taking him outside for little walks around the house, but it's too soon for him to get the idea. I'll keep it up tonight. I also placed a few puppy pads around.

Thank you, and also thank your daughters for me. It was a very special day.

It was quite a day of driving, and I'm glad to be home. I'll write more tomorrow after I rest a little.

John