Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mitzi from Henrietta, New York~


Dear Mama Sue,

Just checkin in to let you know I've got it good here!
Do I look comfy or what? I am so lazy today after all the excitement of coming to my new home and all the new things here.
I was a good girl, got up with my new Mom at 2:15AM and then went back to sleep until 6:30AM. Had my Sunday breakfast and then have been just lying around since.
You would be so proud of me! I have been weeing on the papers ever since I got here and have been showing them my best manners.
They are sooo happy to have me here. I had visitors who brought me presents too and thought I am just beautiful. I'll try not to let all this attention go to my head.
Remember how much I will always love you for the good start you gave me when I came into the world.
My new Mom & Dad told me they had a sad and empty hole in their hearts and I am going to make it go away. God had a plan for me.

Kisses to you all and I will keep you posted about my progress.

Mitzi