Sunday, January 17, 2010

Miss Lainey from Oshawa, Ontario, Canada~



Hi Sue --- long time since we talked. The past 3-4 weeks have been a busy time in my life.

First off --- Lainey is just a "beautiful girl" --- FULL of personality -- she's very much at home. My neighbors love her --- Deb and her daughter stopped in one night last week and stayed for two hours playing with Lainey. She is soooooooooooooooo affectionate and "more than a lap dog" she's a real hugger/smoocher. We are still working on her and Jag (the kitty) co-existing. She charges him as soon and he comes out of my Mom's bedroom (that's Jag's sanctuary from Lainey). BUT, much improved in the past week. Lainey is just beautiful and I sure can see that she has her Mommy's eyes (they are hugh) --- they look just like Sophie's. Face of an angel. She can already jump off my bed (still have her crated for sleeping) --- take her back to bed on the weekend --- she's getting up at 6:30 am --- let he out to go and back we go UNTIL she decides she wants her yummies.
Lainey is everything I wanted in a puppy and MORE --- I love her dearly.

She is FULL of energy. I asked you for a "sassy baby" and boy did I get it. I love her so much and I KNOW Jag will come around. Sue, you should see her go after him --- she is merciless --- jumps on his back and he just turns around and hisses and paws her (no claws in front). She has grown wonderfully and her coat is just beautiful and full (beautiful colour) --- she has her Daddy's coat and short cute nose.

Saw your new babies on your Webpage --- they are beautiful. Hope all is well with your family.

Huggers Sue, Jag & Lainey