Saturday, January 16, 2010

Bonny & Betsy from Au Train, Michigan~




Hi Mama Sue.....It's me Bonny Wee Lass.

Mama Sharon & Daddy Syd took me and that puppy you sent us home with, Betsy, for a long ride in the sunshine today. I had lots of fun and saw lots of neat things...and lots of snow! That Betsy girl was a'scared, what a big baby she is! I laid down beside her on the back seat, but she says she don't like car ridin'...how come Mama Sue? I think it's great!

I'm still tryin' hard to like that Betsy girl, and I like it when she puts her front paws on my back and scratches me, that feels good, but then she gets ta bittin' my ears and I don't like that one bit! I'll keep tryin' ta like `er, but mostly I wisht you'd come get `er and take `er back home wit you and that guy Mike, but I guess my folks wants to keep her around, so I'll keep tryin' hard! Mama Sharon says I should like to make you proud of me.

Okay, Mama Sue, I gotta go and keep that baby from stealin' my binky from the toy basket. I love you, even if you did send that baby Betsy home wit us. I like lookin' at yous new babies on Mama Sharon's picture thingy...they are cute....but don't send no more of `em home ta my house please.....one sister is ENOUGH!

Bye, Bye
Your Peanut Girl (Bonny)