Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sparky from Illinois~



Hello Mama Sue,

This is Sparky, I want to tell you to have a Happy Thanksgiving this Thursday, and also all my High Calling Cockers' Family.
You know Mama Sue, I will be having my second Thanksgiving here in Illinois. If it is o.k. with you, I believe I will stay here. It is really nice here, and I have Endless Amounts of Love, but I will always be thankful for all the love and care you gave to me at your home. I am pretty sure taking care of all of us puppies is not easy, but it sure makes us into precious puppies, for when we go to our forever homes.
Oh, my Mommy got my scrapbook finished. I wish you could see it. The book is really big with all the E-Mails and pictures in it. Mommy even wrote a story about me and put it in there. It is a pretty blue, just like the little ribbon you put on me when I was a little baby. She wants to add a picture of you and Mike, that would add the final touch.
I will talk to you later, and always remember I Love you with all my doggy heart.
Have a Blessed Thanksgiving,
Love,
Sparky