Monday, November 23, 2009

Bonny Wee Lass & Betsy (Kathleen Mavourneen)~



Dear Momma Sue,

My daddy Syd says we are comin' to see yous and that guy Mike. I can't wait to give you a big Bonny kiss! Does you know what a sister is Momma Sue? Cause my dad says I'm gonna get one.

He says I need a playmate at our house....what's a playmate, uh? Will I like this sister? Am I gonna have ta share my bestest toys? I don't know if I like comin' to get this thing called sister, but if yous are there, maybe I will like it after all.

Momma Sharon says this sister thingy is called a Betsy, and I will have fun playing with her, just like I am learning to like that puppy girl next door to me.....her name is Jasmine, but her folks call her Jazzy. She comes over ta my house and taps her paws on the door to make me come and look at her......my daddy says she wants me to come out to play. When we do be outdoors together we have some fun!

So, maybe this sister your sendin' home with us won't be too bad.......but if I don't like `er can I send `er back? Will I still be yous peanut? I guess if I am, I can like this sister to play with, she just better not try to take my Binky unless I says its okay!

Anyway, I am waggin' my tail and smilin' thinkin' of seein' you again. I guess I will be pretty excited uh?
I love you....bye, bye,
Bonny Wee Lass (Peanut)