Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sparky from Astoria, Illinois~


Hello "Mommy", Sue,
Ok, I guess you may wonder why I am sending you a picture of me and my dog food sack. Well, this is a special dog food sack as it is my first ADULT dog food. You know what that means, I will be turning ONE YEARS OLD on Saturday, June 20! It is hard to believe I am starting to eat adult food and no more puppy food. Times flies when you are a busy puppy as I am. I really loved my puppy food, and hope the adult food will be that good also. My "Mommy" will mix my puppy food with the adult food so it be easier for my digestion. I guess she knows best. You should see how I tell "Mommy" I want more food. I will carry my dish out of the kennel and bang it around. She laughs every time, and usually let me have more if I have not went past my limit.