Friday, June 12, 2009

Cody from Henrietta, New York~








Dear Mama Sue,
Well, I am now six months old!
I have been having a busy life. I went to my Dr. and she did something called a neuter. It didn't bother me at all and she said I weigh 18.5 lbs. now.
She pulled my upper baby teeth cause they were not coming out and then a few days later my bottom ones fell out. Of course the tooth fairy came and left me some new toys cause I was such a brave and good boy!
I have just graduated from Puppy class at Pet Smart. I got a very good report card, everybody there loves me. I have been there also to go to Day Camp and I have met a lot of new doggie friends, we have lots of fun. A girl doggie named Bella wants me to be her boyfriend We play so good together.
A lot of my relatives have come to meet me from all over the USA and they just love me too.
I wanted you to know I am happy and have a great family and am living a wonderful life.
As you can see from my pics, I am growing like a weed.
May God bless you for all the joy and love you gave to my family when you let them take me home.
Its beddie time now so I will say good nite for now and remember you in my Pup prayers. Give kisses to my Mom and Dad and tell them how happy I am.
I will always love you!

Cody