Monday, June 1, 2009

Abby from Williamsville~


Dear Sue: I know you are anxiously awaiting Flower and Tic Tacs litter but I thought I'd send you a little update on Abigail. Last Thursday she had her first visit to the vet and was given the A-OK. She did really well at during the visit and was fussed over and well behaved. She starts puppy school this week, or rather we do as humans only go to the first class and puppies start next week.

Abby did very well the day I brought her to the store. She met about 25 new ladies and was a very good girl all afternoon. She's growing more everyday and teething on everything, especially us! Alexa has taught her to 'sit' and is working on 'shake' and 'down'.

On her walk this afternoon, she was intrigued with the men putting a new roof on the house across the street. She could have sat there and watched them all afternoon! I'm trying to make an appointment with a groomer and when I do, I'll send you an updated picture.

Give kisses to Jingles and Cubby and best of luck with the new litter.

All our love, Donna, Norm, Alexa and Abby